- Defenestration - The act of throwing something or someone out the window. Best freshmen orientation ever.
- Good Cleaning Habits - Better yet don't make the mess in the first place; use a sippy cup.
- Good Hospitality - Always be accommodating to your guest. Kegs are heavy; beer balls are just as good and much easier to carry.
- Beer Marathons - Perfected through college; you must start in the morning, hydrate well (only after your alcoholic drink or you'll lose points), and are best when they involve t-shirts and sharpies for documentation.
- Phil Sucks - Damn his strawberry kamikazes and his hammer in my head. However, he did prompt the "who's in your bed" game that is of particular relevance to this upcoming reunion.
- Always be a Knight - But remember its the days of the Quest that matter.
Saturday, April 9, 2011
A few blogs recently have been in flashback mode due to the impending excitement of a BU Delta reunion southern wedding style. Reading these blogs has caused me to reflect on some of the finer things my friends and I learned from our days at BU....