Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Reality Check

My European vacation is rapidly approaching. I've known that it was coming, but as I was packing Sunday night it suddenly became very real. It was right after I had printed out the booking confirmations I needed (flights, hotels, etc) that it just hit me. Next week I'll be in Europe! I won't be working (yay!), I'll be exploring Ireland. It was almost a little surreal.

The theme of this week has been tying up the loose ends before I leave, so in the spirit of preparing for traveling I'm blogging from my phone. I'm hoping that a few times while on my travels I'll be able to find some wifi and share my adventures. Hopefully you'll be entertained, but I will also serve to help me remember all the awesome things I did.

Happy Travels! With a little luck, my next blog will be from Ireland!

No comments:

Post a Comment