Sunday, February 26, 2012

11 Questions

Just like Cheryl, I also saw these cute, easy, and conversational questions on Anna's Blog and decided to steal them for myself:

1. If you could live anywhere in the world for just a year - where would you live?
Argentina. I have always wanted to live in South America, not forever but for a year or so. Argentina seems like nice central location to explore the unique forests and the majestic Andes mountains. It would definitely improve my Spanish (another goal) and hopefully it would involve working in some kind of medical clinic, maybe vaccinating children.

2. What were you like in high school?
I was a cheerleader and a dancer. But I also broke the rules, mostly without getting caught. I was always up for a good time. I usually had a boyfriend but never let them tell me what to do, hence most only lasted a few months. I was pretty much more reckless version of my current self.

3. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was 13. He lived a couple of houses down the block. We hung out all summer.

4. What is you go-to coffee order?
Winter - Starbucks grande skinny cinnamon dulce latte.
Summer - Dunkin Donuts medium iced toasted almond coffee with skim milk.

5. How many states have you lived in?
4 (not that I like to admit to all of them) - New Jersey, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and yes - West Virginia.

6. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
About 10 minutes ago when I got off the phone with my Dad.

7. What is your favorite color?
Pink, but teal is my favorite color to wear.

8. Favorite cartoon character?
Old school - the coyote, as is roadrunner and coyote. I think in a weird (and often treacherous) way, he lead me to believe anything was possible even if it didn't work out the first time.

9.What were you doing a year ago today?
Probably about the same thing, sundays have always been my veg on the couch days.

10. What did you want to be when you grow up?
I wanted to be a doctor. Although that's not exactly what I ended up doing; I was definitely meant to be in the medical field and I think being a Physician Assistant is even better for me. However, there were some brief moments where I also wanted to be in the mob; it seemed so glamorous.

11. Today is going to be a great day because...
I got to relax all day on my couch (with a brief trip to the grocery store) and from my couch I got to talk to my sister in Ireland and will be watching the Academy Awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment