Thursday, November 10, 2011

Be Thankful Challenge Day #10

Today I am thankful for chocolate, specifically Gertrude Hawk Chocolate. If you're not from northeastern Pennsylvania you probably have no idea what I am talking about, but let me tell you, you're missing out. It's delicious. They have many varieties like any good chocolatier, but most importantly they have Smidgens. Smidgens are delicious little morsels of chocolately goodness. Realistically, they're about the size of a mini Reese's. Of course, my favorite is the milk chocolate with peanut butter filling, but they come in all kinds: white chocolate, dark chocolate, raspberry or caramel filled. Also, to make them even more fun they're festive. They come in many designs depending on the season; bunnies, pumpkins, hearts, santas.

photo courtesy of gertrudehawkchocolates.com

So today I took an extra moment to enjoy my melt-in-my-mouth chocolate/peanut butter Smidgen.  It was heaven.

2 comments:

  1. oh yum. I might have to be thankful for chocolate or wine tomorrow. Both sound lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and miss smidgens so much!!

    ReplyDelete