Sunday, November 13, 2011

Be Thankful Challenge Day #13

Today I am thankful for football. First off, what girl doesn't love watching athletic men run around in tights. I also do truly enjoy the game. There's something in the way that a football game is broken up (maybe the first downs?) that makes it continually engaging. I, of course, have my favorite teams (New England Patriots), but most of all I just love a good game. A blow out game, even when my team's up, is never as good as one that comes down to the last seconds. This years been especially interesting coming from a family of Buffalo Bills fans as the Bills have actually decided to play this season. All kidding aside, it has been really fun to watch the Bills develop their team and win some games (except when they beat the Patriots). Now, I better get back to watching the Patriots beat the Jets (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment