Saturday, November 26, 2011

Be Thankful Challenge Day #26

Today I am thankful for friends. I know this is kind of generic, but I have so many wonderful and different friends that it would take close to a month to give them each their own day. I love how they keep me young and fun both near and far. It could be as simple as going to dinner or a bar or to see a band. Sometimes it's more elaborate like getting me to travel to new places. Mostly though, I'm thankful for how unique each one of them is. I truly feel that each one is a different reflection of some part of my personality and therefore makes me more rounded as a person. Your family is who has been given to you, but your friends you have chosen. The best way to judge somebody's character is by who they choose to keep company with. I'm very confident that I have somehow managed to find some of the best and kindest people in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment