Sunday, November 27, 2011

Be Thankful Challenge Day #27

Today I am thankful for my sister. Karin and I have had a number of different evolutions of our relationship. She is seven years younger than me, so we definitely didn't always see eye to eye. When I was a teenager and trying to be cool, she was copying everything I did and annoyingly trying to be just like me. Then when she was a teenager, I was in college and not really interested in teenager problems and drama. Now that she's older, it's so much fun. We are very similar people, yet have entirely different personalities (if that makes any sense). Every time we're together we have some kind of fun. She's in college now, so she can drink me under the table. Also though, she's fun to shop with, travel with, or go to a show with. I'm so excited that she's become such a wonderful person and friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment