Friday, November 25, 2011

Be Thankful Challenge Day #25

Today I am thankful for sleep. As is I really need some. I plan to partake in this wonderful activity in a few minutes. For me, its almost always a good thing if I'm lacking in the sleep department. It usually means that I have so many fun activities going on that something has to suffer, and sleep gets cut. It's important to note that I love sleeping, so pretty much the only things that can beat it are fun. If something is not fun, I will pick the extra sleep over it. The last few days have been full of (drunken) family/neighborhood/high school reunions. The best one was yesterday when we had ALL the kids from the old neighborhood together for the first time in at least 5 years. When that happens, boys vs girls flip cup trumps going to bed because I have work in the morning. Now that all the festivities are finished though, I am really excited to crawl into bed tonight. Right now nothing could beat curling up in the nice cool sheets under my snuggly comforter in bed. I'm hoping to sleep for some completely unreasonable amount of time, like 12 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment