Thursday, November 17, 2011

Be Thankful Challenge Day #16

Again, I'm a little late. Although I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised by how well I've been doing overall with posting daily. This week has been rough though. Finally (as it happens pretty much every year), the sick little monkeys that I take care every day got to me. I get sick very rarely, but when I do I tend to get it bad. I have congestion, cough, fevers, sinus pressure, no voice... just overall suckiness. So last night I got home from work and went to bed (after a hot tottie of course) without blogging. But in that spirit, yesterday I was thankful for my health. Getting really sick always reminds me how lucky I am that on a daily basis I'm healthy. I try to eat healthy, get my sleep, and exercise to promote a healthy lifestyle, but I think I have to give some credit to good genes as well. All four of my grandparents made to their 80s, and three of them are still counting higher! So tonight I will drink my tea, get a lot of sleep, and look forward to the day that I can breath and talk again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment